Gas Engineers Exeter : Absolute Plumbing & Heating
Phone today: 01392 841782
Mobile: 07766 501 664
How much is your old gas boiler costing you?
New boilers compared to old
Old gas boilers don’t incorporate energy efficient parts. Many are designed without the use of the new secondary heat exchangers that are built into new boilers. Old central heating boilers waste valuable heat up through the flue system, & this heat loss is mixed with the cooler outside air.
New designs incorporate variable speed pumps.
- The benefit of a variable speed pump is that the quicker heat loads are delivered to radiators.
- Central heating noises and flow velocity noise is reduced
- Once the heating load has been automatically adjusted the central heating pump with settle down to a slower speed, thus reducing electrical consumption.
- Visual leds built-in to the pumps body can display data about energy consumption.
The benefits of having a new gas boiler
are that the consumer saves more money from not burning more to gas to heat the central heating or the hot water.
Luckily we at Absolute Plumbing & Heating have the tools and professional expertise to fix or fit a gas boiler.
Service areas covered
Our experienced Exeter Gas Engineers offer the following services around a 30 mile radius of Exeter Devon.
Why choose the team at Absolute Plumbing & Heating?
We make the effort to deal with your gas issues swiftly & efficiently and as pain free as possible:
1. Phoning our office for support or to arrange a suitable time that is convenient to you couldn’t be easier. We are based locally to Exeter
2. One of our competent engineers will arrive in at your home to make an inspection your gas boiler, and will advise on how to get the problem dealt with.(We don’t charge a call out fee unless the time is out of working hours.
- We offer times that suite you.Our qualified heating engineers also provide solutions to central heating within the home, not only can we repair boilers, we also carry everyday central heating components for repairs within the home.
3. We will give you a fixed price or quote to fix the gas boiler, with no obligation & no hidden price tag at the end. Our quote will take a further reduction into account for a pensioner discount for the elderly.
4. Experts as in gas safe experts, we can fix the gas boiler in a proficient manner, saving money where we can on parts.
5. If you are then happy with the quote, our gas safe engineers can repair your gas boiler by using the best parts used from the manufacturer. We will do the repair & the boiler will one again function as it should.
Again we can work on any domestic gas appliance, any make or model,
except (LPG) Liquid Petroleum Gas, the orange gas cylinders, or bulk white Calor Gas.
6. Parts can be sourced from our stocked vans, or if we don’t have the part at hand we deal with a local parts company that normally has parts off the shelf, a repair is generally possible on the same day.
7. We provide experienced professionals to accomplish Now the heating is back working, you can relax in the comfort of your own home.
Plumbing issues with leaking toilets, leaking taps, or shower & bath combination are taken care of by our extremely capable qualified plumbers.
If you find you have an emergency that’s outside of working hours, we are only to happy to visit you if your boiler has broken down.
Finding that you have no heating from the boiler can be troublesome & annoying. Call us today on: 01392 841782 Mobile: 07766 501 664 to talk to our experts, we get the problem sorted out.
We are the one stop shop for:
OIL STORAGE TANKS
A power flush cleans the radiators & pipes clean. The power flush also flushes the boiler through.Prices range from £320 – £450 depending on how the house size. The time frame for a power flush is generally one whole day.
New gas boilers.
We install gas condensing boilers as standard. Manufactures now offer higher efficiency condensing boilers compared to what once conventional non condensing.
In today’s ever changing would for heating products & to be more earth friendly, we under go boiler training at recognised training centres so as to learn of the latest technology that’s in the making.
We strive to install the best for our customers & provide excellent customer service along with excellent support when needed.
Our contact details are: Absolute Plumbing & Heating Office: 01392 841782 Exeter Gas Engineer: 07766501664
We are on the gas safe register details can be found on the link below.